AKU Board to Announce SSC-I,II (9th & 10th Class) Result 2023 for Science and General Groups on August 11 at 11 AM. Students Can Check Results Online Using Name, Roll Number and Registration Number. SSC Part 1 and 2 results will be released on the same date and time.
Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) will announce the results of the SSC-I,II (9th & 10th Class) Examination 2023 for Science and General Groups on August 11, 2023 at 11:00 AM. Official notification about the result declaration:
All candidates who appeared in the 1st annual examination can check their results online using their name, roll number and examination registration number. Results will be available on the AKU-EB website at www.akueb.edu.pk. While the Sindh Educationa board Matric result 2023 schedule is already announced.
Aga Khan University (AKU) Board Result 2023 Details:
|Examination Authority||Aga Khan University (AKU)|
|Examination Type||First Annual|
|Result Announcement Date||August 11, 2023 at 11 am|
|Result Availability||Online through Name, Roll Number|
|Official Website||AKU Board|
|Result of Groups||Science, General, & Humanities|
|Examination Schedule||6th May to 17th May 2023|
|Supplementary Exams||After 1st annual exam 2023 result announcement|
AKU Board Result 2023 Result Checking Guide 2023:
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Type the official website URL “AKUEB” online results
- Press Enter or click the “Go”
- In the menu, find the “Results” section click on it to proceed to the results page.
- Now enter your roll number in the search field.
- After entering the required information, click on the “Submit” or “Check Results” icon.
SSC Part-I, II (Class IX, X) Science Group Exam Subjects With Total Marks:
|Islamiyat-I OR Ethics-I||50||–||50|
|Biology-I OR Computer Science-I||65||10||75|
AKU Board Result 2023 For Class 9 & 10 Check By Roll Number:
- Visit the official website of the Aku board. Look for the examination or results.
- Find the link for checking class 9 results.
- In the search icon enter your roll number accurately.
- Click on Submit/search
AKU-EB Grading Formula 2023-24:
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) has introduced a new grading system for Secondary and Higher Secondary School levels in Pakistan. The new grading policy will be implemented in phases starting from the 2022-2023 academic year.
One of the key changes under the new grading system is that the passing marks will be raised from 33% to 40%. This is in line with the government’s goal of raising educational standards in Pakistan.
The other changes under the new grading system include:
- A new grading scale with 10 grades, from A+ to F.
- A revised marking scheme for each subject.
- A new system for awarding bonus marks for extracurricular activities.
IBCC has said that the new grading system for 9th and 10th examination 2023 is more transparent and fair, and will help to improve the quality of education in Pakistan.