Lahore Board 9th class result 2023 has been released on August 22, 2023 at 10:00 AM. BISE Lahore (Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education) has officially announced the final date and time for the announcement of the 9th class (SSC-I) results for science & general (arts) groups.
The results will be announced on the official website of the Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. To check your result online, enter your roll number. To check your result by SMS, send your roll number to 80092. Also, check 10th result 2023 all Punjab boards here.
Students can check their individual results when the 9th class result is declared on the Lahore Board’s official website. Toppers who got highest marks are also announced with their position all over the Board.
Additionally, for candidates who wish to check the results offline, the result gazettes are made accessible at designated centers. All Punjab Educational Boards will release the 1st annual examination of grade 9 on a same day.
Lahore Board 9th Class Result 2023 Date and Time:
|Board Name||Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE)|
|Examination||1st Annual Part 1|
|Result Declaration Date||22 August 2023|
|Result Availability||Online and offline|
|Result Checking Method||Roll number|
|Result Groups||Science & Arts (general) Regular, Private|
|Result Publication||Lahore Board‘s official website|
|Result Format||Individual mark sheets and result gazettes|
BISE Lahore 9th Result 2023 Online:
BISE Lahore 9th Class Result for the year 2023 can be checked online through the official website of the Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of the Lahore Board (www.biselahore.com).
- Look for the “Results” on the website’s homepage and click on it.
- On the result portal, select the “9th Class”
- Enter your roll number in the search field. Make sure to enter the correct roll number as mentioned on your examination date sheet.
- After entering the roll number, click on the “Submit”
Secondary School Certificate (9th Class) First Annual Examination, 2023:
- Result will be announced on 22th August, 2023.
- Candidates, who will obtained 33% marks or above in the respective Subjects/Papers will be awarded the total number of marks obtained against their Roll Numbers/Names in the Result .
- Result Cards will provide paper wise marks.
- All enquiries regarding the result of the candidates may be addressed to the Deputy / Assistant Controller Examinations.
- Candidates willing to apply for re-checking of their paper/s may apply online through BISE website (www.biselahore.com) within 15 days after declaration of the result.
- A student who obtains less than 33% marks in one or more subjects or remains absent in Part-I Examination (if he does not appear in class 10th Examination) as the case may be, may be readmitted in Part-I with changed or in the same combination of subjects/group in any other or in the same Institution.
Result Gazette of Lahore Board 9th Class Result:
To check the results of all students who appeared for the 9th class examinations with the roll numbers, names, subject-wise marks or grades, and overall results of each student. Remember the gazette will be uploaded on this page on a result day.
9th Class Result 2023 Summary & Analysis:
Grading Formula Followed In the Marking:
|80% and above||A+|
|70% and above but below 80%||A|
|60% and above but below 70%||B|
|50% and above but below 60%||C|
|40% and above but below 50%||D|
|Below 40% to minimum pass %||E|
9th Class Result 2023 Finding Guide:
Candidates can learn how to check their obtained marks in the 9th class annual examination 2023-2024 for the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore. For any query regarding Lahore Board 9th Class Result leave a comment. Resultboards team will provide guide as soon as possible.