NEET Exam Result (UG) 2023 has been officially announced on June 13, 2023. NEET (PG) 2023-24 result is declared on the official website of NTA. Students can check their scores and download their scorecards.
NEET Exam Result 2023 (National Eligibility and College Entrance Test) is a highly competitive examination that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NTA recently released a schedule for the NEET examination, which was held on May 7, 2023.
NEET Exam Result 2023 Latest News:
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language Options||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu|
|Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM|
|Exam Cities||Andaman and Nicobar Island, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerela, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Ladakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for General category and 40% for reserved categories.|
|Syllabus||The NEET syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology from the 10+2 level.|
|Admit Card Release||Released on NEET Website|
|Result Date||June 13, 2023|
|Counselling||The counselling process will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for 15% All India Quota seats and by the respective state counselling authorities for the remaining seats.|
Check the CBSE Result 11th class 2023 here.
How To Check NEET UG Result 2023:
Follow these steps to download NEET exam 2023 result:
- Go to the official website of NEET – ntaneet.nic.in
- Select “NEET (UG) – 2023 Result” link.
- Enter your NEET roll number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your NEET exam result will be displayed.
- Now you can download the scorecard.
NEET 2023 Result Through Mobile App:
National Test Abhyas is the official application of NTA which will also upload the result of NEET (UG) with mark sheet. Simply download the application from the google play store. Click on the search icon and type NEET Result. On the result page enter your roll number and date of birth and submit it.
NEET Exam Result Analysis:
The NEET exam result 2023 analysis with a comprehensive detail about the performance of the students in the exam, including the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam, the highest and lowest scores, and the cut-off marks required for admission to various medical and dental colleges in India, insights into the difficulty level of the exam, the overall trends of the exam, and the success rate of the candidates.
For CBSE 10th result 2023 find here.
Also, read the list of candidates who have qualified for NEET 2023 and can proceed to participate in the counseling process to secure their seats in various medical and dental colleges.
NEET UG 2022 Analysis:
|Number of Cities||511|
|Number of centres||3570|
|Number of Observers||3911|
Total Candidates Who Appeared & Qualified in NEET 2022:
NEET Result Toppers:
|Name||Obtained Marks||Percentile Score|
|VATSA ASHISH BATRA||715||99.999|
|RISHI VINAY BALSE||710||99.9992|
|KRISHNA S R||710||99.9992|
|ZEEL VIPUL VYAS||710||99.9992|
|MATTA DURGA SAI||710||99.9992|
|NUNI VENKATA SAI||706||99.9990|
|JAY DIPAK RAJYAGURU||706||99.9990|
|ANKUSH S GOWDA||705||99.9976|
|SAAHIR NAWAL BAJAJ||705||99.9976|
|Akanksha Singh||720/720||Uttar Pradesh|
|Anantha Parakrama B||715/720||Tamil Nadu|
|Siddharth Ravi||710/720||Tamil Nadu|
|Ujjwal Mehta||710/720||Madhya Pradesh|
|S. Chaitanya||710/720||Andhra Pradesh|
Previous Year NEET Exam Result Trends:
NEET exam result trends show an increase in both the number of candidates taking the exam and the overall pass percentage. Over 16 lakh candidates registered for the exam in 2022, and the pass percentage was around 61.4%, slightly lower than the previous year. However, the pass rate in 2021 was around 62.7%.
NEET Passing Marks out of 720:
The NEET exam has 180 questions and a maximum score of 720. To be considered for admission, candidates must obtain the NEET passing marks, which vary by category. According to the previous year’s cutoff, the passing marks for general category candidates were in the 50th percentile, while it was in the 40th percentage points for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for correct answer; -1 mark for incorrect answer; no marks for unanswered questions|
|Sections||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions), Biology (90 questions, which includes Botany and Zoology)|
|Syllabus||Based on the NCERT curriculum of class 11 and 12 for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
NEET Result Counseling Process:
- Students who have qualified for the exam must register online at the counselling authority’s official website. To complete the registration process, they must provide personal and academic information, including their NEET rank.
- Once registered, students must select their preferred courses and colleges based on their NEET score. They can choose multiple options and prioritise them based on their preferences. They must lock the options after filling them out, which means they cannot make any further changes.
- The counselling authority performs rounds of seat distribution based on the selections made by the students. In this procedure, students are assigned seats based on their NEET score, course and college preferences, and the seats that are available. The students who have been given seats must download their letter of assignment and go to the designated college.
- The assigned college must receive the students who have been given seats within the designated time frame. For admittance, they must have their allotment letter, the original documents, and the payment receipt.
- Students must go through document verification at the designated college to verify their admission eligibility. Students must provide their original transcripts, diplomas, and identity documentation for verification.
- Following the completion of the document verification procedure, students must pay the remaining tuition fees and confirm their admission to the designated institution.