Federal Board 12th Class Result 2023 is announced online on the official board website www.fbise.edu.pk. FBISE has released the result of 2nd-year for th first annula examination on 23-08-2023 at 10:30 AM. Students of Intermediate part 2 FA, F.SC and I.CS can view their obtained marks, percentile and grades.
Candidates can find their results by Name, Roll Number, SMS, Gazette and through board mobile application.The result contains Theory and practical examination marks. FBSIE 2nd year result has total 550 marks and minimum passing criteria is 33% marks in each subject. Result of 12th Class (2nd-year) is also announced by the RWP Board.
federal Board 12th Class (2nd-Year) Result 2023 Schedule:
|Examination Authority/Board||FBISE (Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education)|
|Exam Level||12th class (2nd Year)|
|Exam Type||First Annual 2023 Part II|
|FBISE Result Date||August 23, 2023 at 10:30 AM|
|Total Marks||1100 (1st year=550, 2nd year=550)|
|Result Groups||FA, FSC, ICS|
|Result Availability||Online FBISE Website, By Name, Roll Number, and SMS|
|Exam Held||March/April 2023|
|Certificate Name||Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC-2)|
How To Check FBISE 2nd Year Result 2023?
Follow the simple steps to find your 2nd year online result for Federal Board:
- Open the official website of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE): https://fbise.edu.pk/
- Click on the “Result” tab on the home page menu.
- Select “HSSC-II Annual Examination 2023” from the drop-down list.
- Select “12th Class” from the drop down list.
- Enter your roll number in the search box.
- Click on the “View Result” button.
- Final esult will be displayed on the screen with subject-wise marks and grades details.
FBISE HSSC-II Result Review:
In federal board of intermediate and secondary education there were total 87,215 registered for annual year 2023 HSSC-2 examination. These are Science and Commerce study groups candidates including regular and private registered students.
This year the result of 11th class in FBISE remains excellent and all students got good marks.